Do you get tired of fighting traffic to arrive at your networking group at 7am every week?
Do you get charged penalties if you don’t come to every meeting?
Are you in trouble if you don’t give enough referrals?
Is your networking group Fun?
Good News – There is a better way !!
Welcome to Crazy Networking
Jude Delsoin, ATC, Professional Coach, of JMD Coaching Services,
( www.JMDCoachingServices.com )
describes her first experience at a recent Crazy Networking event.
We use a different method of Networking
that concentrates on the Real Reason you
attend a Networking Group, then we add
Surprises, Prizes and Fun.
Business Connections beyond reason.
Isn’t it time to try something new, fresh, fun and productive ?
There are no:
- Attendance Requirements
- Referral Requirements
We do ask that you bring:
- Your Smile
- a Friendly, Positive, Open Attitude
- Lots of Business Cards ( we suggest 50+ )
- Brochures or Marketing items, for the Display Table
- a specific request that we can help you with right now
- any special deals or discounts that you would like to offer
- any prizes you would like to offer for a prize draw ( min $20 value ) – You will have an opportunity to gain extra visibility and recognition
- $20.00 per person for the event charge (Please pay by PayPal or bring exact change)
We suggest that:
- You come early – (doors open at 9:15am – event starts at 9:45am sharp and finishes at 11am
- Please note: No one will be allowed in after 10:00am - in order to not disturb ongoing activities )
- bring your clients, friends and associates
- You have additional time after the event to meet with your new connections and begin to build your relationship (Our venues have great food and seating)
- I and many others stay for lunch – and you are invited. It is a great way of quickly getting to know someone and building rapport, trust and credibility. Most people like to do business with people we know, we like and we trust.
- You do not miss our monthly event, in your area – You will build relationships more quickly
If you are shy, don’t like marketing yourself or hate networking
- then Crazy Networking is especially wonderful for you. Other people do the Marketing for you, so you can never get rejected.
We have had 60+ Crazy Networking Meetings already and we have had unbelievable results.
Check out the pictures and comments for yourself. We have had some people come from as far awayas the Barrie area and they enthusiastically said that the trip was well worth it and that they are going to bring others to the next meeting.
The word about Crazy Networking has been getting around.
Crazy Networking has been featured in several editions of SNAP Richmond Hill and also been featured on Roger’s TV “Daytime” – with Jacqueline Betterton and Jeff Moore.
Crazy Networking has also been featured on BNN ( The Business News Network ). BNN shot some background video and interviews at our Richmond Hill meeting and then broadcast it across Canada during my live interview with Howard Green.
Here is a link to the interview http://watch.bnn.ca/midday-markets/may-2010/midday-markets-may-17-2010/#clip302891
Crazy Networking is becoming so popular, that we had to turn people away from some of our meetings. In order to accomodate everyone and to provide more possible connections for you, we have expanded Crazy Networking to more locations including – Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Whitby, Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton. We are excited to offer you this opportunity to make more contacts.
With the opening of more Crazy Networking locations, you have the opportunity to make contact with a whole new group of people. Why not invite your clients, friends and associates, so they can benefit from Crazy Networking too?
Here is what some of our Members are Saying:
“It works… I’ve been in contact with 4 different people already and that’s not counting the ones that I’ve called. THEY FOLLOWED UP WITH ME!!!”
“If you want to do business, attend!”
“At this most recent session, I met a lot of wonderful and friendly business people who not only wanted to find out how I could help them, but who also had great services and products to offer.”
“Meet a lot of like-minded people; fun; interactive; a great group of people!”
“This is a welcoming group that is well organised and fun to attend.”
“This was my first Crazy Networking Meeting and it turned out to be everything its made out to be… a lot of fun, a great way to meet like-minded businessmen and women and best of all, a real opportunity to meet people you can actually do business with!”
Checkout our latest Attendee Ratings and Comments below.
If you are ready for a new, fresh, fun and productive way of
Networking, then you must attend one of our meetings and
experience Crazy Networking for yourself.
Why not join Crazy Networking Now and RSVP to one of our
Imagine how happy you are going to be with all your new contacts, that other people found for you.
See you at our next meeting.
Crazy Networking Organizer
Imagine how good you are going to feel
when you get some of those
Computer and IT problems off of your back !
Information Technology Consultant
Specializing in Collaborative, Business and Social Websites for small and large businesses
( from simple to complex – including: WordPress, Drupal and Lotus Notes )
Experience in both Technology and Business
- I know what it is like to be a small business person with a tight budget and little time
call me now at 416-272-3838 for your free consultation.